- Completed DBA application form.
- Completed research proposal in accordance with MSM standards.
- Two Certified copies of Master’s degree(s) with certified English translation.
- Masters transcripts with certified English translation.
- Personal CV in English.
- Three recommendation letters from a workplace or from an academic body. All letters should be on a letterhead and signed.
- Evidence of five years work experience. Candidates must provide letters of confirmation from current and previous employers. The letter must show job title(s) and dates of employment. If you have worked in more than one place, please bring a letter from each one. Candidates should have at least five years of appropriate work experience.
- 8. Motivation letter. The letter should have the candidate’s name, application number and signature at the end. It should also answer the following four questions with around 300 words each:
a) Explain your current academic and career path.
b) Why did you choose to study for a DBA?
c) Why did you choose to study at MSM – Kuwait?
d) How will the DBA contribute to your professional or personal development?
- Copy of Civil ID.
- Copy of passport.
- Three passport-size photographs.